Yamaha U1 Upright Piano.
Made in Japan, the U1 is a professional studio piano that has the richest tone amongst any piano in its height range. The piano’s soundboard uses solid spruce, rather than laminated spruce or poplar, and hence delivers the best amplification of sound, tone and sustenance. The piano is personally voiced to a full, rich, mellow tone and tuned regularly every 2 months by Tuhin himself.
The AV System
To cater to the techno-savvy piano student of the 21st century, adjoining the piano is a modern AV system powered by Harmon/Kardon AVR 161, a 4K 3D Screen, Binatone Stereo Speakers and a 6 Mbps Internet connection for music videos and audio listening.
The Digital Audio Workstation
- Desktop: Windows 10, 64 bit, i5-3470 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, 7.75 TB Space
- Laptop: Windows 10, 64 bit, i5-5200U 2.2 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Space
- Software: Cubase 8, ProTools 10, Sibelius 7.5
- VSTs: Addictive Keys, Miroslav Philharmonic, East West Quantum Leap Symphony Orchestra Gold, East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs & word builder, Stylus RMX and Strobe2 Synth
- Plugins: Izotope Ozone 7 and Izotope Nectar 2, Izotope Iris 2, Izotope Alloy 2
- Midi Keyboard: Nektar 88 semi-weighted keys
- Soundcard: Asus Xonar XT
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598
- Studio Monitors: Sony